12.10.2013

1 month

SO HERE IS A QUICK UPDATE:
1. The plane ticket is purchased. January 10th I fly to India and start my year adventure.

2. I finished my last day as RockHarbor staff this past Sunday the 8th. Things are getting REAL.

3. Truly grateful for iSanctuary. If you are looking for a gift that you can give with purpose shop HERE.

4. There are not enough hours in a day, days in week, weeks in this next month to spend time with all 
of those I love, cherish and adore. So I am going to do my best to rest, fill up and enjoy as much as I can before I go.

5. Can I just proclaim how GOOD God is. He loves, fills up, brings life and provides.

6. My visa is still yet to be in my hands. Pray for favor and quick return of my passport and visa.

7. I am 59% raised!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With that I still have some support raising to do. If you would like to support me check out the following links.
 
8. Do you have one of those large vacum/ziplock bag thing-ys?! Would you be interested in donating 
them to me or selling them at a low price? This would be a HUGE blessing.

9. Every moment and day is filled with nervous excitement. I am so glad to be doing this all with such an incredible, supportive and loving community.

10. IT'S ONE MONTH AWAY. ONE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

M